Thursday, August 14, 2014

Lenovo S850 Pre-launch #StyleSnapShare

Ola! been very long time I'm not posting anything since February yes? oh I know I've been a lazy blogger because college task really kills my time yet I'm in fourth grade now which is now I'm doing the internship.
So I got the big news! here's I tell you the story.


I was invited to attend for Lenovo S850 Pre-launching event at Yeyo Lobby & Eatery with 20 fashion bloggers. I'm so glad that I can attended this pre-launching yet a workshop for how to be a good Fashion Stylist from Gogirl Magazine with talker by Media Friesna (I do learn something new because of her!). And also I can meet again with my some fellow blogger friends and meet new peoples (yaay!).


I am enjoyed with the sharing moment about personal style of each of us, the food, and i got surprised that Lenovo gave their very new phone design with type S850 which is I review in the next post to 20 fashion bloggers (yep including me!!! super excited!). And lately i've been trying this phone I'm like a girl who crush or maybe falling in love so hard with a very nice good looking guy with good whole package of attitude. Okay I know I will do the review on the next post so hold on peeps...maybe my words will definitely tells you the teaser about phone feature. Can't wait huh?

and this one when i took the scenery photo. you decide the result :)
here is the result when i took the selfie! you sure will love this phone.


What I Wore :
Flower Blazer and Midi Black Dress - Thrift Store
Bag - The Goods Dept.
Hat - H&M
Black Shoes - Nine West

Photographer by : Aiiness

Xoxo, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comment! i'm so glad that you are visit my blog and leave some comment. keep visit my blog another time!

Kisses, Jessica