Wishing List | ZALORA

11:42 PM

Hello guys, I've been looking for something formal for formal event. Well I didn't have enough for formal clothes and shoes because i've been busy with my college life. Also i do not have so many time to walk around mall and searching for formal dress and shoes at the same time, but sometimes when i found it the price is too expensive and i do have money problem sometime *sigh*. And so far i only have 1 formal dress and 1 formal shoes, i need more 2 or 3 dresses it's okay right? plus i don't want when my families around that formal event yeah families will stare at me like "whaat? don't you have another dress beside that one?" uuughhh.....

But that problem is already resolved! yeay i already found 1 super huge and complete fashion webstore called ZALORA. Yes! all you want or you searching for something about fashion you click here right away! You will totally super thrill with their webstore woop. And it's not take so many times to window shopping you just click click click the product and bam you can see the details as well, easy and cool huh? You will not disappointed when your products arrived on your home safely because it will be as the same as the picture. :)

So here it is my wishing list about my formal event.. could you pick me up the best dress and shoes that suitable for me and of course the formal event? Oh and also i don't know why lately I've been fall in love with white color. So here's my choice :


 All Dress By : EZRA




















Please help me to choose guys :)

xoxo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. such amazing wishlists! lovely pieces <333


    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will look lovely in this!

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm craving for those pretty shoes! Nice post dear :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottom left dress and the top right shoes will be so nice:)


    xoxo
    saluteka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Zalora, the service is incredible. The stuffs I ordered came in the short span of one to two days, it's quite impressive. Especially the discounts, the shop is quite generous in giving out discounts, in my opinion.

    For a formal occasion, I'd pick the third one on the left, the one with the blue rose pattern on it. Unusual, elegant. The rest are dull, again, in my opinion. Though, the second one on the right is pretty cute looking with the flare skirt and cut out design. For the shoes, go for the blue one if you are intending to wear the third dress, or the white one above the blue if you are going for the white dress.

    Hope this helps ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comment! i'm so glad that you are visit my blog and leave some comment. keep visit my blog another time!

Kisses, Jessica

Instagram