let me a coat please

5:49 AM

hello guys how are you today? well i'm back again after the looooooong time i never post for 2 weeks because the national exam and i must preparing for the exam so sorry about that, but i think no body miss me hehe.. well, now i'm definitely freeeeeeeee yayness.. :) i've been waiting for this for a loooooooooong time and now a very very long holiday is coming y'all! yaaaay! really really happy today... :D

oh i must forgot, this week i've been shopped on decadadia a brand by ka bethanny putri, you know her right? she is one of my inspiration too and she is a famous blogger from afternoonteaandlivingroom in indonesia, adore her style so much, her blog and also her store! yes her store! her store is decadadia, and i've just shopped a very wearable, stylish, and comfy coat! also this coat sale with affordable price and very worth it to buy! visit her store here 

and i received my wedges from retail therapy! i really really deep in love with this nude wedges, very comfy, very light, and they are made from wooden! :D 
also retail therapy have a cool collection of clothes and shoes! you can order their shoes collection even they're sold out. visit retail therapy in here 














my family trees! actually i just have 2 sisters, but one of my sister have 2 photos above this.
this is me! very cute huh? :p wonder why i have a thin body now but when i was a baby i have a fat body :[

misty grey coat - decadadia
white shirt - thrifted
brown suspender short - Dorothy Shop
nude wedges - Retail Therapy

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i like your outfit, especially that wedges :):) i hope you'll get nice score for your national exam :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great style and I love your photographs!! Lovely xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving the coat and the bag !
    You have a great blog !
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Indah Nainggolan : aw thank you so much! hopefully, pray for me hihi :)

    @Zizi : thank you so much dear :)

    @Manon : thank you sooo much, okey i will dear ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! First time visiting hehe ;) I really like this outfit, especially the short with the bow, it's really pretty. Plus the detailing in the blouse makes it very delicate!

    Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comment! i'm so glad that you are visit my blog and leave some comment. keep visit my blog another time!

Kisses, Jessica

Instagram