come back (again)

10:23 PM

Hellooooooooooo people I'm back again after final exams have been killing me for a week! now I've finished working on the final exam and it is time to relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax yeeey yippieeeeeeeeee ..... and alhamdulillah my mother's red car has been sold yeeeeeeeeey ...so I have money to shop, wanna know what i spend ? this is what i spend most of goods

i bought these shoes from this UP is dianarikasari shoe store. she is the owner

i bought this short from Owletie shop in facebook got sale 15% off

the shoes from UP store is totally awesome and cool! check the webstore now just click here or click the image below



You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your lovely comment! i'm so glad that you are visit my blog and leave some comment. keep visit my blog another time!

Kisses, Jessica

Instagram