gigs from my band

3:31 AM

hey i'm sorry that i never post my blog again since 2 months ago, i've been so busy with my school like the exercise, the exam, tryouts . now i will post something about my photographs, taken from my photoshoot band... my band name is Crime Of Violence, this band has been around since one years ago but i'm not one of the members of the band, i'm just the photographer of the band.
well this is the photoshoot i've been take from the gigs


so many people moshing and respect for my band

it is me who sleep in my boyfriend's shoulder hehe..
if you want to know more about my band just click here and contact me if you want to booking my band for your gigs thanks... ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your lovely comment! i'm so glad that you are visit my blog and leave some comment. keep visit my blog another time!

Kisses, Jessica

Instagram